Hey mates! Today, we’re going to explore some stuff about the computer virus and tell you how to create a virus. Everyone knows about computer viruses, so if you want to learn how to create a computer virus, this article is best for you. In this post, I will send you step-by-step instructions that will teach you how to create a computer virus. So, just read the full article and follow the directions carefully.
If you’re related to modern technology, you know the virus. We’re not talking about human viruses; we’re talking about programming viruses. Those are malicious programs that are specifically intended to damage a computer or a machine. And in this post, we’re going to show you some methods that will make you know how to create a computer virus. We’ve described four methods below to create different types of viruses; you can try any of them according to your needs and choices.
Tools to produce a virus
Here we present you methods to create five different types of computer viruses. We also listed the step-wise instructions, so only follow the instructions carefully to create a virus. But before going on to the next phase, look at the specifications.
Computer Virus Requirements:
- PC / Laptop
Method 1: To Eject CD/DVD continuously
Let’s start with a simple, harmless virus, a harmless CD-ROM virus. Your inserted CD / DVD will be ejected continuously by this virus. Follow the following steps to create this virus.
- You can open the Notepad on your PC or laptop.
- Then copy the code given below and paste it into the Notepad.
Set oWMP = CreateObject(“WMPlayer.OCX.7”)
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1
- Then save the file with any.vbs extension name (e.g. Virus.vbs). It will build your virus.
- To check how the virus operates, double-click the file you’ve created.
Method 2: To check the working of an Antivirus
This virus will test your antivirus working degree. Many antiviruses are for the name only; they don’t work well. It is also important to test our antivirus correctly. Follow the steps provided to create this virus.
- Open the notepad first of all.
- Copy the code given below and paste it into the Notepad.
- Save the file as “EICAR.COM.” If you have an active and successful antivirus, your antivirus will uninstall this file.
- This virus is an inoffensive virus and is often used to test the degree of antivirus protection.
Method 3: To Stop Internet Access
This virus is used to deter someone from accessing the Internet. This virus is an harmless virus. You can use it on the device of your mate. Just follow the steps given to build this computer virus.
- First of all, open the Notepad on your PC / Laptop.
- Copy the provided command and paste it into your notepad.
- And then save the file with the.bat extension (e.g. stop internet.bat, internet.bat, etc.).
- After all, give a file to your friends or colleagues to avoid their access to the Internet.
- To fix this problem, just open the CMD and type IPconfig / renew and hit Enter.
Method 4: A dangerous virus
Now we’re going to teach you to make a dangerous virus. This virus corrupts the operating system and completely removes the C drive from the system. To build this virus, you need to follow these steps.
Warning: This method is only for knowledge purpose, it is a harmful virus, so do not try this in your system. This virus can severely affect your system and also can destroy it.
- Next, open the Notepad.
- Then type the command given below in the Notepad.
Del C: *.* |y
- After that, save that file with the.bat extension (for example, ALL.bat).
- And then this script, or we can claim virus, will completely destroy your C drive and infect your OS as well.
So, these were some techniques to create a virus of a different type. You should try it on your own.
Note that: Try above methods carefully, sometimes a little mistake can put you in a big problem. So, I will not be responsible for any fault.
Finally, I would like to thank you all for visiting w-se.com and reading this article. Please continue to visit this blog for more technical articles. Share this article with your friends and family members on your social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. I hope you liked our article today. Comment on all your questions in the comment section. And I’m going to be back soon with new content.