If you landed on this page, you probably want to know how to manage your PC or Mac iPhone. Unfortunately, several applications require you to jail your iPhone if you want to monitor it from your Desktop. In the next few minutes, however, I will share with you some steps you can take to monitor the iPhone from your device. So, let’s move directly to the point without further debate. Here are the best methods for managing the iPhone without jailbreaking from a PC:-
How to power iPhone from AirServer computer?
Airserver is the best program to handle your iPhone remotely from a Laptop. Here are the measures that make possible for you:-.
- Open your browser first and visit Airserver.com. Tap on PRODUCTS when the webpage is loaded.
- Then choose the Operating System option I have chosen for PC. After that, click Open.
- After that click Download.
- Then pick your Windows and Operating System again.
- Now open the downloaded program from the file tab.
- Select Next to install it on your PC / Laptop.
- You will then be asked to agree to the license agreement, add I and press next again.
- Then you’ll be asked for the activation key.
- You have to select “I want to try Universal Airserver.”
- Then pick your target folder and click Next.
- Select the’ No’ button and press the’ Next’ button.
- Click Download and click Start.
- Finally, press Try and then End.
Monitor your computer for your iPhone
- First of all, from the bottom right of the screen, open the Airserver.
- Then click on the Airserver Link QR code. It now shows OR code.
- Then download the Airserver program from the App Store on your iPhone.
- And check the code generated in your PC / Laptop.
- After a few seconds, it will display that you have applied successfully.
- Then, wipe up and pick Screen Mirroring.
Note that: If the mirroring does not start yet, click on Start Mirroring and click again on Start Mirroring from the Control Center. And check the code created on your PC / Laptop. If you’re not effective, repeat the same process until your desktop name changes in the screen.
How to power ISL Light iPhone from PC?
If you want to monitor your iPhone directly from your PC without much effort, this is the best option for you. Here are the steps to get started:-
- First, download the ISL software for both your device and the iPhone.
- After downloading, open your device with the ISL application and start a session.
- Open the ISL app on your iPhone on the other side, too.
- Now, simply share the session code for the connection with the iPhone user.
- Once you are paired, you can view your iPhone screen on your PC or on your Mac.
That’s it! These are the best ways to control your iPhone screen on a PC or Mac. I hope that this article has helped you to get the necessary information. If this helped you, please share it with your friends and others who look for it. Also, if you have any questions, please connect to us in the comment section below.