How To Connect Airpods To Lenovo Laptop? – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
In just a few steps, you can connect AirPods with your Windows PC.
Apple’s AirPods Bluetooth earbuds are wireless and completely wireless, designed for iOS devices just like the iPhone or iPad. AirPods can also be used with Android phones, as well as PCs.
AirPods that are used with a computer will not connect to Siri. This is because the buds must be connected to an iPhone/iPad.
along with your > together with your PC when they are not paired with your iPhone, here is the way to get them up and running.
How to connect AirPods with a computer?
- Confirm that your AirPods have been charged and are in their case.
- Start Settings by going to the beginning menu. It’s the icon in gear-shaped above the button for the facility. It can also be typed “Settings” in the Start menu search box.
- Click “Devices“
- The highest “Bluetooth and other devices section “, confirm Bluetooth has been turned on. The switch should be moved to the right and colored in blue.
- Click “Bluetooth or another device can be added“
- Click “in the Add a Tool wi ndow.Bluetooth“
- Your AirPods Case is now open.
- Hold the button at the back of the case for several seconds, until the status light blinks white.
- The AirPods should be included in the list of compatible devices (they may first appear as “HeadphonesThen, change the “to “AirPodsAfter a few seconds, click ” Click “AirPods“
Windows will connect to the AirPods and display an error message. The AirPods will now allow you to hear your computer audio.