How To Connect Airpods To Chromebook? – Before We Get Into The Topic, let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
How to connect your AirPods to your Chromebook
Apple AirPods were designed to be used with Apple products only. However, AirPods can be used with other devices such as Chromebooks via your notebook’s Bluetooth settings.
Before you link, close any audio or video programs on your iPhone or other Apple devices. Pairing into a Chromebook or another machine can be difficult if AirPods are being attached to Apple devices.
To link AirPods to a Chromebook, you will need to change the Bluetooth settings. This is how to link your AirPods with your Chromebook.
- Choose the Menu option from the Chromebook’s display. Below the electronic clock and battery percent, you will see the system icon. This menu offers options for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as well as notifications.
- When Bluetooth is turned off, select Bluetooth and turn on the Bluetooth link. The Chromebook will automatically search for wireless devices when Bluetooth is available.
- Take the AirPods and charging instance conveniently, together with all the AirPods inside.
Keep the charging station near your device to charge AirPods. The battery of virtually all wireless devices can be depleted by Bluetooth connections. AirPods last approximately 5 hours, and the case can add up to 24 hours.
- If the AirPods don’t automatically appear on the Chromebook Bluetooth record, press and hold the Setup button at the rear of the AirPods case. You should find the AirPods.
Stay inside 20 ft of this Chromebook to keep the AirPods’ Bluetooth link.
- For more information about the Chromebook, visit the Bluetooth Available Devices List and select the AirPods. Verify all drives found on the Chromebook.
After you join, the LED light on the AirPods instance changes to green, and the standing at the Chromebook Bluetooth configurations shows that you are linked.
- All Chromebooks can be paired with the AirPods. Once they have been paired, you can adjust the AirPods volume on the Chromebook.
How to disconnect Apple AirPods from a Chromebook
You can disconnect your AirPods from your Chromebook by switching off its Bluetooth link. Or pressing and holding the Publish button at the back of the AirPods case.