You might have too many subscriptions, streaming is now the preferred method of entertainment.
Perhaps you were happy with the Showtime free trial but aren’t satisfied with the service. You can cancel your Showtime subscription to save money.
You can cancel your Showtime subscription only on the platform you signed up for. If you subscribed to Showtime through Prime Video, you can only end the service via Amazon.
There are four ways to cancel your Showtime subscription through Amazon Prime
Any of the following methods can be used to cancel your Showtime subscription:
Amazon.com is a great place to start if you want to cancel Showtime. You can access all subscriptions from the service here and manage them all from one place.
Follow these steps to stop your channel’s billing:
- Go to Amazon.com on any device that is connected to the internet.
- register to your Amazon account
- Visit the account settingsPage (Accounts and lists).
- Go to membership and Subscriptions.
- ChoosePrime Video Channels.
- Click on the link to find Showtime in your Prime Video channels. Cancel ChannelTo cancel your subscription, click the link to the right
2. Via Amazon App
You can change your Amazon subscriptions via the shopping app, but not through Prime Video.
To do so:
- If you don’t have the Amazon app installed on your smartphone, download it and install it.
- Log in with your Amazon account credentials
- Next, tap on the menu icon. Your Account
- Go to subscriptions and Membership.
- Tap on if there are no active subscriptions Not See Your SubscriptionsOption.
- You will see a new window with different subscription types. ChooseSubscribe to ChannelsNext toPrime Video Channels.
- Tap on Showtime to search for itCancel ChannelClick below.
Why can’t Prime Video manage my Amazon Video subscriptions? You might have noticed that canceling Showtime is only possible on Amazon. This applies to the app or the website.
This can make it difficult, especially if Amazon Prime is included. You might also encounter issues when canceling through the website and the application.
Don’t worry, you have another option: send an email to customer service asking for cancellation.
These are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Amazon customer help portal.
- Scroll down help TopicsClick hereYou need more help to continue reading.
- Click the get in touch the link that appears on the right side under the topics.
- Select the appropriate option to describe your problem when you are asked. Prime or Something Else.
- Scroll down for these Us AnythingSelect the following options from drop-down boxes and section: Prime>Management of Membership>Change Prime auto-renew.
- Scroll down talk to someone click on the Email button. A message box will appear.
- Send a message to customer service asking for Showtime cancellation.
- Within a few hours, a representative will contact you to stop billing.
4. Call Amazon Customer Support
You can also call Amazon customer service to cancel your order.
This is an option if you have issues with online cancellation or don’t want the hassle of going through this route.
To cancel your Showtime subscription, call the Amazon customer service team at 1-888-2804-331.
Showtime subscription Q &A
These are the top questions regarding canceling a Showtime subscription.
Can you cancel Showtime anytime?
Amazon doesn’t have any restrictions on when you can cancel Prime Video subscriptions.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
What is the monthly cost of Showtime?
Showtime price varies depending on your TV provider. DirecTV’s channel costs $13.99 per monthly.
Spectrum subscribers can, however, get it free of charge as part of their package (other than their Spectrum plan).
Amazon Prime Video’s Showtime add-on channel will set you back $10.99 per month. It also includes a 7-day trial for free with your first purchase.
Can you cancel Showtime and get a refund?
Amazon does not offer a refund if you cancel your subscription. Instead, you will continue to have access to the subscribed content.
Your access will be terminated at the end of the billing cycle.
You can cancel Showtime on Amazon if you’re not interested.
These only work if you have subscribed to Amazon Prime Video or another Amazon platform. For example, Fire Stick.
You can cancel your subscription at Showtime or go to the service provider.