To aim more accurately in different scenes, first change to other shooting modes, then take shots improved with specific camera effects or taken using special functions.
Choose a mode that suits the shooting scene, and the camera will configure the best shooting settings automatically.
For subject-centered shooting, [Portrait] mode () is best. How to set the portrait shooting mode, then?
- Enter mode [SCN]
- Set the dial in mode to [SCN]
- And then press the button for < Power >.
- Canon g7x Mark ii Portrait Setup
- Pick a mode for shooting.
- Click the  button, pick  from the menu, then select the shooting mode.
Settings for g7x portrait
- If the  symbol appears on the LCD panel, the process of setting is complete.
- Mark g7x ISO portrait settings
You’re now in Portraits mode for shooting.
Like shots of people with a softening effect, you can either take still photographs or movies.
CANON G7X MARK II: Overview
- For travelers in need of a pocket companion for taking pictures, a perfect pick.
- The Canon G7X Mark II’s lightweight and compact architecture will support its users improve on the go.
- Ensures excellent outcomes for poor light conditions.
- Maintains simple control of field depth.
- For sports photography and peak activity, not such special performances.
- Single low life battery unit for an adventure tour that is not ideal for getting the camera off.
Know, only by tuning the camera can you go too far with portrait photography. Human portraits need a photographer to work with the object as well (especially face-centered ones). Check out how to make things look bigger with your eyes
- The Canon G7X Mark II is the successor of the Canon G7X power camera.
- The portability and efficient DIGIC 7 processor make this camera very appealing to on-the-move photographers.
- The Canon G7X is a canon flip screen camera that flips with a tiltable light, both and down.