Hulu’s My Stuff allows you to keep track of all the things that interest you. This feature allows you to add your favorite TV shows, movies, channels, and other content.
You have control over what goes to My Stuff. The service then organizes the videos you’ve watched and those you haven’t finished.
To experience the convenience of using the feature, you first need to know how to add to My Stuff on Hulu and also remove things like channels and tv shows.
Hulu makes it easy to add and remove channels from My Stuff. You may want to add channels to Hulu My Stuff.
Why would you want to add channels on “My Stuff” on Hulu
Some of the reasons are:
- Keep track of your favorite TV shows on Hulu
- When a movie will expire
- Check out the following list of sports events
- Record your favorite teams in games
- Follow your favorite networks
You might also wish to delete channels if you don’t want to keep track of all the content. How do you remove or add shows to My Stuff on Hulu? These are the steps.
How to add channels on Hulu My Stuff
To add a channel in My Stuff:
- Use your credentials to log in to your Hulu Account
- Go to My Channels from the Home Screen
- Scroll down to the channels and choose More Networks
- Select the networks you wish to add from the available list
- Click the plus (+).
Clicking the plus (+) button will add TV channels. Congratulations! Congratulations!
How to delete channels from My Stuff on Hulu
Here’s how to get rid of channels and networks.
- Go to My Stuff Hub or the content details page
- Locate the channel that you wish to be removed
- Click the My Stuff button to deselect the channel
- Alternatively, highlight the channel by hitting the minus (+) button
- Scroll down and click on Remove to confirm
You will no longer see any future airings if you have removed a live TV channel.
How to add a Watchlist
Hulu’s Watchlist feature allows you to organize and manage the content that you wish to stream. You can add shows to your Watchlist to My Stuff. To add content to My Stuff, you’ll need to use the Sync Your Watchlist to My Stuff function.
- Log in to your Hulu account.
- Click on Sync Watchlist to My Stuff from the Manage Account overview.
- Pop-up windows will be displayed
- Click on Sync
These steps will enable you to transfer all your movies from your Watchlist into My Stuff.
How to add and remove channels from Hulu Watchlist
You must first add content before you can sync your Watchlist with My Stuff. Watching a movie or series can add content to your Watchlist. Hulu will take care of the rest. You can add videos manually here:
- Visit the movie details page
- Click the (+) to add to your Watchlist
To remove a show from Watchlist on Hulu’s Watchlist, visit the show details page. Click the Remove from Watchlist (minus) button.
It’s easy to add networks and sync your Watchlist with My Channels on Hulu. Simply search for the channel or network you wish to stream, then tap the (+) Add To My Stuff button. You can remove the button by deselecting it.