History Channel fans have many options for watching the channel without having to subscribe to any monthly subscriptions. You can watch it on Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV.
To stream Roku shows, Roku users must activate History Channel. The same case applies if you are using Apple TV or Fire TV.
How to activate History Channel on Roku
This guide will show you how to activate History on Roku.
- Go toHistory.com/activate
- ChooseChoose the option that best suits your needs. In this instance, choose Roku.
- Choose your provider of TVFrom the following list.
- Click on if you are unable to see your provider.“More Providers”To open a drop-down menu
- Enter your code activation
Roku users must have provided their contact information at the time they registered. Roku will send you an activation code if your registration was successful.
This code will allow you to link your Roku account with it. You need the code to activate every channel, including History Channel.
After entering the activation code on history.com/authorize, click Continue. This link will take to you to confirm your subscription by visiting the website of your provider (Roku).
You can add History to your Roku channels by clicking here
- Go to Roku Channel store your TV
- Search HistorySelectIt
- highlight the channel and taped
- Enter your pint is the same number you generated at the time of activating your device. It is the number that you generated when activating your device.
- Tap to confirm your selection and Channel
The History Channel should be on your home screen. Roku allows you to view History Channel without having to subscribe.
Roku allows you to stream History online.
How to add History Channel to Firestick
If you have a Fire TV stick, you can watch the History Channel by following the steps below.
- Go to your fire TV
- Navigate to apps section
You can now view the selected channel on Fire TV after you have made the selection.
Apple TV Activate History Channel
Follow these steps to stream History Channel on Apple TV.
- the home screen browse the app
- SearchHistoriesIn the movies and TVSection
You can add the channel to Apple TV by selecting this option. Once you have started watching its programs, you can continue viewing them.
You will need to contact your TV provider if you are unable to activate History Channel.
You can watch complete clips and episodes on The History Channel about ancient events.
You can create custom watch lists for your favorite shows once you have activated History Channel on Roku. You can also see exclusive clips from shows you’ve never seen before on Roku.