Hisense is a popular Smart TV company, particularly in Europe, Asia, and Africa. This Chinese company produces a wide range of affordable Smart TVs of different screen sizes.
To enjoy great streaming, you can install almost any app that is available on your TV. Some users reported that their Hisense Smart TV apps were not working.
So, what causes apps on a Hisense TV to stop working? Our research revealed that both old and new TV models are affected by the problem.
These complaints did have some commonalities that we noticed. So, we compiled a list of solutions that worked well for many users.
What makes Hisense Smart TV apps stop working?
Hisense Smart TV apps might not work for you because of these reasons:
- The apps might not work if you have an issue with your internet connection.
- If the Smart TV doesn’t have the latest software, apps could fail.
- If you don’t clear the cache data for a long time, Smart TV apps could also fail.
How to fix Hisense Smart TV Apps that aren’t working
These are the top four solutions to Hisense Smart TV apps not working.
Solution 1: Clear Internet Memory on Your Hisense Smart TV
The cache can have an impact on the functionality of Smart TV apps. The cache is meant to enhance your Smart TV viewing experience. However, too many caches can cause problems with your viewing experience.
These steps will help you clear your app cache on Hisense Smart TV.
- Press ‘Home“
- Choose ‘Network” on the set-up options.
- Click “Clear Internet Memory“
The apps should now work flawlessly after clearing the cache. You can try the following options if your apps are not working. However, clearing cache will reset apps to the default setting.
Solution 2: Reset your Hisense Smart TV
If the problem persists after clearing the cache, reset your Hisense smart TV apps. External storage should be removed before you reset your Smart TV apps.
The following steps will work regardless of the year that your Hisense Smart TV is manufactured.
- Go to “Remote Control Hisense” on the Hisense remote. Main Menu“
- The ‘Main MenuClick ‘,Self-diagnosis“
- Choose ‘ResetWait for the smart television to restart after you have finished pressing the “key.
One of the best ways to regain your viewing experience is to reset the Smart TV Apps.
You can download the apps again if the apps don’t open on Hisense Smart TV.
Solution 3: Upgrade the Smart TV Apps
Clearing cache and restarting the smart TV failed to work? Then you will need to update the apps on Hisense Smart TV.
These steps apply to all Hisense Smart TVs regardless of the year of manufacture.
- Go to the “menu on your Hisense remote control. hope you can choose to use the option.
- Choose the “AppsYou can choose to use the option.
- Go to Google Play Store, and choose the “Apps that auto-update you can choose to use the option.
The process is similar if you wish to add apps for Hisense Smart TV. If the update does not work, you can uninstall the app and then reinstall them.
Solution 4: Upgrade your Hisense SmartTV software
If you notice apps not loading after the three solutions, it is time to update your Hisense Smart TV software.
- Connect the Hisense SmartTV to the Internet.
- Select ‘Settings?.
- Choose ‘Software Update“
- Get started updating your Hisense Smart TV.
Your internet speed and the size of the update will affect the time it takes to update. You can repeat the previous steps if there isn’t an available update.
If Hisense smart tv apps won’t work after these four solutions, it is vital to contact a Hisense representative or customer support.
The four solutions below have a high success ratio if you are looking for apps that will work on Hisense.