Google Voice Add Credit
You may use your Google Voice account to make free calls within the United States and Canada to any phone number you like. You may also use these numbers to send free text messages. Other Google Voice services include voice mail transcriptions and the ability to set up your Google Voice number so that it rings your home and/or mobile when someone phones it. While the majority of Google Voice services are free, some, such as international calls and messages, are not. To use these paid services, you must first fund your Google Voice account.
Go to google.com/voice to access your Google Voice account. If necessary, log in to your account.
“Add Credit” should be selected. This shows directly below all of the other options in the left panel, in the “Calling Credit” area of the page. This will lead you to a different page.
On the new page that appears, click “Add $10.00 credit.” To prove your identity, enter your Google password once again.
If you haven’t done so already, add a payment method. Click “Add payment method” after entering your nation, the card number and expiration date, the card’s billing address, and a phone number.
To add this credit to your Google Voice account, click the blue “Complete your transaction – $10.00” button.
How to add credit to your Google Voice account in 2 ways?
- Adding credit to a Google Voice account, which can be used to make international calls, is simple. Shutterstock/OpturaDesign
- From the Google Voice website or the Android mobile app’s Settings menu, you can add up to $70 in credit to your Google Voice account.
Calls between the United States and Canada normally don’t require Google Voice credit, but other international calls can cost as much as $.01 per minute or more.
- If you want to add credit to Google Voice for iPhone, you’ll have to do so through the website rather than the app.
- For more stories, go to Business Insider’s homepage.
- Within the United States and Canada, calls are free; however, international calls can be expensive, costing roughly $0.01 per minute on average. See Google’s comprehensive calling rate sheet for more information.
- If you want to make international calls, you’ll need to top up your Google Voice account with credit.
- Using the Google Voice website or your Android Google Voice app, you can deposit up to $70 into your Google account at once.
- If you use Google Voice on your iPhone, you’ll have to top up your account through the website because the app doesn’t support it.
How to add credit to Google Voice using the official website?
- Log into your Google Voice account by visiting the Google Voice website.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click the Settings symbol (formed like a gear).
- Select “Payments” from the left-hand window.
- Select “Add credit” from the drop-down menu.
- Select how much you want to spend in the pop-up window, then click “Add credit.”
- You can top up your Google Voice account by going to the website’s Settings section. Business Insider/Dave Johnson
- Complete the transaction by selecting a payment method.
How to add credit to Google Voice using the Android app?
- Open the Google Voice application.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen, then select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Tap “Add credit” in the Payments section.
- Select the amount of credit you wish to add in the pop-up window, then click “Add credit.”
- Complete your order by selecting a payment option.