Google Error 3 – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
Google Play Store allows you to promote any app. Although many people can download, install, and update the app quickly, there are many errors that users experience when installing, updating, or downloading the app. One such error that users encounter is Error Code 3. This Error is not something you should be worried about if you are one of them. These are some ways to fix error code 3 in Google Play Store.
Before you try any other methods, it is worth trying Re-starting your device.
- Restart your device: Sometimes just restarting your device will solve the problem. This can be done once only. To restart your device:
- Lock the screen.
- Hold the “PowerClick the “Button” until a menu appears.
- Choose “Take the power off. “
- Wait for your device to turn off.
- Wait for 10 seconds. Then press and hold “power to turn the device ON again, press the ” button
- Next, try downloading the app again. it’s going to solve your error problem.
How do I fix error code 3 in Google Play Store
1st Method: Clear Cache & Data
- Go toSetting>> Click here application Setting(In some devices the application setting can be called apps).
- Visit,AllThe apps > >Find the google Play Store>> ClearCacheAndData
- After you have cleared everything. Next, you’ll want toForcing a stop to the appliance.
- Similar, find theGoogle Play Service>> Clear Cache and Data
- Now restart your device and try to download the app.
This should resolve your Error. If the error persists, please go to the next step.
2nd Method: Add and Remove Google Account
- Go toSetting>>Accounts>>Google
- Take out all of your Google accounts
- Return to Google Play StoreRegisterYour account information
- Accept all Google terms, set up Google settings, and then run Google Play Store to download the app
If you are ready to fix the Error then it is done. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
Third Method: Factory Reset Your Phone
This is the final option to help you get out of trouble. However, I would not recommend that you reset your phone unless it’s necessary. All data and knowledge, including downloaded apps, will be lost when you reset your phone. You can still copy all data, knowledge, apps, and other items before you reset your phone.
- Go toSetting>> Scroll down to choose backup & reset option
- After you click on Backup & Reset >> Other option will be displayed
- Click here factory data reset
It will appear as though you just brought it.
So, these are several tactics to repair Error Code 3 in the Google Play Store. Which one did you prefer? Let us know.