Finally, GBWhatsapp released its new update with more features than ever, after a long time. If you’re an Android user, then you’re possibly using a dual-sim setup. You will want to keep two different WhatsApp accounts with two sims on one mobile. Whatsapp is the best social networking app that can connect individuals via email, voice chat, and video calls. It also has the power to submit or receive documents and create groups of up to 256 members , making it suitable for group conversations.
WhatsApp can only be used for one sim by default. With GBWhatsApp, in the app itself, you can use two separate sim accounts. It also comes with a lot of expanded functionality that we will discuss in his paper below. GBWhatsApp, though, is not an official WhatsApp user, adding additional features to the official version and serving it right in your hands. Some of these features involve the use of two profiles, hiding blue ticks, adjusting themes, displaying the status as normal online, and continuing with the features.
|App name||GB WhatsApp|
|App Version||GB v6.80 (latest) Official|
|App Status||Beta (Stable)|
|Android version Required||Android 3.2+ or higher|
|App size||33 MB|
|Last Updated on||15 Feb 2019|
Features of the New Edition of GBWhatsapp
If you notice the connexions to be broken, contact us right away. You can download the app from the above page. On multiple computers, we have checked this programme, and it works just fine. This will definitely run on your mobile, so be confident.
Enough of the new GbWhatsapp, let us have a look at its characteristics now.
- It comes with legitimacy in life.
- There’s no ban in the new edition.
- Working on non-rooted computers for Android, too.
- Last seen, you should hide.
- According to your preference, you can change the style, suggesting most of the girls prefer Pink paint, so they can set pink theme. 😛
- The 2nd tick mark can also be concealed.
- Adjust the style or colours of chat bubbles.
- Can can also manually alter the programme icon and notification.
- The most helpful feature of this software is that you can copy several messages without or without copying the sender ‘s name.
- Preview Media (Images can be previewed without downloading)
- Submit 90 Images (You will send just 10 images at the same time in the official application)
- Submit 30Mb Videos (last 16Mb of official App support)
- Online solutions can be seen and concealed (which is not true in the default application)
- Help for calling (without noise)
- Development of the Lolipop Content Look
- Speedier than default
- And a great deal more.
How to update GBWhatsapp on smartphones running Android
- First of all, on your Android phone, you need to allow the unknown source option. To allow a source that is not identified, go to Settings > Protection > Unknown Source and press Enable.
- You now need to download the new update of GBWhatsapp from the link provided above.
- When your uploading is complete. You must open the GbWhatsapp.apk downloaded file and press the Install button.
- The installation process will take a couple of seconds.
- When it is successfully mounted! Just open it.
- Commit now, and follow.
- Then pick a country and input your cell phone number.
- It will give your mobile number to an OTP number. Or maybe it’ll automatically detect OTP. If it does not immediately identify an OTP, you must type the OTP manually.
- You have to type your name on GbWhatsapp after that.
- Now, please wait for the step of initialization.
- If you want the GB WhatsApp update to be upgraded, then press Remind me Later.
- That’s it; on your phone you should use GbWhatsapp.
This was a featured post on the most recent application for GBWhatsapp. If you have any issues with downloading GBWhatsapp or if you find it difficult to use new functionality, then let us know. We would be pleased to assist you. Have a lovely and fun day before then!