FuboTV accounts allow you to live stream and record TV from top global channels. Over 100 channels are available on all devices, including Android, iOS, Roku, and Smart TV.
You can create up to six profiles after signing up. Each profile will contain its favorite channels, recordings, and most followed series.
What number of devices can you use with fuboTV
When you subscribe to fuboTV, the service allows you to stream its content from two devices simultaneously.
If you attempt to stream from multiple devices, an error message will appear. Too many devices in use will happen. This doesn’t mean you can’t add devices to your fuboTV accounts.
These are three methods to avoid the fuboTV “too many devices in usage” error:
Register for Family Share
Family Share allows you to stream from an additional device, allowing you to have up to three streams. Family Share costs $5.99 per month.
Subscribe to FamilyShareMax
Family Share Max costs $9.99 per month. You can stream to up to five devices with this option. You will need to connect the devices with your Home Network.
Two additional streams will be available outside of your home via web browsers and mobile devices. You will now have seven screens.
Subscribe to Family Share + family Share Max
You will need to subscribe to Family Share Max and Family Share Max if you wish to stream on five devices from your Home Network.
Three streams will be available outside of the home via a mobile device, or web browser. This gives you a total of eight screens.
Is it possible to share my fuboTV accounts?
You can only subscribe to one fuboTV account. You have the option to create six profiles. The profiles can be shared with six members of your family.
Depending on the plan you choose, all users must be connected to the internet.Same home network multiple fuboTV streams can be enabled
Can I stream fuboTV at multiple locations?
FuboTV can be accessed from multiple locations simultaneously. You must first make sure you’re using a supported streaming device.
If you use a Smart TV or any other TV device, however, you can’t stream the service to different locations.
You will receive an error if you try to stream fuboTV simultaneously from two different locations with a Smart TV. This will mean that you have too many locations.
You can’t continue with your program if you stop the stream on one television.
Sometimes you might encounter an error when streaming from multiple locations simultaneously. The error message will be Too many TV devices are streaming from different locations.
Here’s what to do when this happens:
- ChooseEND THIS STREAM.
- ChooseEND THE OTHER STREAM.
After you have received the error message, the option to end a stream will be displayed on your screen.
How to fix the “too many devices are in use” error
There are other ways to correct the “too many devices in use” error:
- Reduce the number of devices streaming simultaneously. Make sure you’re enrolled in your subscription plan
- Do not stream from two TVs at once.
- You can check if other users are streaming live broadcasts from the same broadcaster to more devices than permitted consider switching to a different channel. You might consider switching to a different channel. The broadcaster may limit simultaneous streaming to five devices.
- Change your password if you suspect that an unauthorized user has accessed your account, please contact us immediately.
- Close the fuboTV App on All DevicesYou cannot stream from these devices. You can also sign out from all devices.
- You can use an internet browser to access the site. Make sure you only access one tab. This means that you’ll need to close any other tabs open while you watch videos.
- Sometimes streaming from a tablet or mobile phone can cause you to lock the screen. But that doesn’t necessarily end the stream. Therefore, Close to the fuboTV AppFirst, make sure it isn’t streaming.
Contact customer support if the above steps don’t work.
FuboTV can be viewed on multiple devices simultaneously.
The service allows you to access it only from three devices at once. You will need to pay extra if you wish to stream videos from other devices.
You can also watch your favorite shows on tablet or mobile. If you have a Smart TV, fuboTV doesn’t allow you to stream from multiple places.