Hello again, we’re going to chat today about the 1935 mistake. You may encounter this error on your PC when you try to update Microsoft Office version 2007 or 2010. So, I’m going to teach you today how to patch the 1935 error and what measures you should take to eliminate this mistake in the future. Let’s continue reading to figure out the steps:-
It’s clear to know that on your machine you’re facing this mistake. “If you see “1935 mistake. An error occurred during the installation of this error message in the pop-up box when loading Microsoft Office during the assembly component installation. If you are downloading different Microsoft Office programmes like Excel, PowerPoint, etc., you will still face this mistake.
How to fix error 1935 from your Pc ?
The most quick approach is to restart your system once to correct this mistake and attempt to mount the office again. If you are still facing error 1935 now, then no need to think about it, you just have to follow the steps mentioned below to deal with this error.
System Update Readiness Tool
If you are using an operating system running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, the measures listed below will help you correct this error in 1935.
1. The first move is to download the Windows edition of the Device Upgrade Readiness tool.
2. The Device Upgrade Preparation tool can be downloaded from the links given below.
Download for Windows 7 (32 Bit)
Download for Windows 7 (64 Bit)
Download for Windows Vista (32 Bit)
Download for Windows Vista (64 Bit)
3. The next move that comes after you have downloaded this app is to actually run this tool on your PC.
You will simply correct this error and solve your dilemma after running the Device Upgrade Readiness Tool on your PC. But when using this process, be patient guys as I have written above that this process is only helpful if you are using the operating system Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
But what if you’re using the PC’s Windows XP operating system? Continue reading below to see:-
The next question that emerges is how we can repair your Windows xp operating system’s Microsoft .NET application part. Take the repair measures below:—
1. Next, close one of the software you’re using right now.
2. Go to START > RUN, type appwiz.cpl, and then press the ENTER key.
3. You can now see a long list of Microsoft .NET System 4 client profiles that you have to check for.
4. Then clearly uninstall/change the programme from your PC when you see this programme.
5. You have to click on the software and you can see a box on the desktop of your computer.
6. There will be two options:—There will be two:
1. Fix the client profile of .NET System 4 to its original condition
2. Drop .NET System 4 from this computer’s network profile type
You have to go for the first alternative, i.e., to restore it to its original condition. Select Next > Terminate.
Much as you all did, restart your machine once. Try downloading Microsoft Office again after that. For now, that’s it. Hope this post will benefit you a lot in the future to repair your Pc’s 1935 bug. Finally, do not forget to share this article with your friends who know that you can help them if they are facing this dilemma….