Error Code 944 Play Store – Before We Get Into The Topic ,Lets Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
When upgrading a program, Error 944 can be encountered. This error can be encountered when upgrading programs such as YouTube, Facebook Messenger, and Snapchat. No matter if you update the program manually or automatically, Error 944 won’t allow you to do so. An error message (944) appears on the screen saying “Update for ‘App-name’ could not be downloaded due to an error (944)”. Don’t worry. This error message is not unique to you. Let me show you some of the ways that I can help you get rid of this feeling.
Before you go to the main method. It may be the answer to your problem.
- Restart your device: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can fix the problem. This is a great way to simplify your apparatus. This will simplify your apparatus
- Lock the display.
- Hold the “PowerClick the “Button” until a menu appears.
- Choose “Take the power off“
- Wait for the unit to come to power.
- Wait for 10 seconds. Then press and hold the “Power” button to turn the apparatus backON.
- Next, try to get the program back. This could fix your error.
How to fix error 944 in Google Play Store
Method 1: Clear cache and data
- Go toSetting>> Click here application Setting(In some devices, the application setting is called apps).
- Visit,AllThe apps >>Find the google Play Store>> ClearCacheAndData
- Once you have a clear understanding of what you are looking for, the next step is to make it happen.Forcing a stop to this program.
- Also, find theGoogle Play Service>> Clear Cache and Data
- You can also find out more about FindGoogle Services Framework>> Clear Cache and information.
- Next, find download supervisor>> Clear Cache and information.
- Now restart your device and try to download the program.
Clearing cache and information should resolve your problem. Continue to the next step if you still get the Error message.
Method 2: Verify your Internet Connection
It’s been discovered that Error 944 is often caused by a slow internet connection. It’s often found that Error 944 is caused by a slow internet connection. Therefore, it is important to check your internet connection. You should ensure that your internet connection works properly and is fast. Try switching your internet connection from WiFi to Mobile Data. If the link is still working for you, try restarting it (you may also need to turn it OFF and ON). Try another online link if you have an Error.
These are a few of the procedures and tricks to solve Error code 944 from the Google Play Store. We hope this helps. Please comment below your smartphone version and use your expertise to solve Error 944.