What is Wii Error Code 51330 ?
Due to a misconfiguration of your router, Wii Error Code 51330 is an error created. You are unable to reach the internet on your laptop due to this mistake. This mistake may have been triggered for many reasons, but this occurs in most situations when the wireless security passcode for your home network may have been changed or wrongly entered on the Wii console, i.e. Switching the protection form from WEP to WPA and not configuring it in proper manner.
It can also occur as a function of your router’s built-in firewall settings or mac philtre settings. In this scenario, your router would prohibit you from connecting to any website and limit your connection.
How to Fix Wii Error Code 51330 ?
Depending on the case, fixing the Wii Error Code 51330 can differ. This is because of the conditions that are
As mentioned earlier, triggering errors can be distinct and the types of routers used can also be different for different individuals.
I would attempt to cover various options for different scenarios in this post, but you will eventually have to verify which one fits for you.
- If you have made some encryption or security related improvements to your router, such as WEP to WPA or WPA2 PSK, then cross-check and make sure that the same changes are mirrored in the online settings of the Wii console.
- Another most likely explanation for this mistake might be that you enter the incorrect WEP or WPA key, so first make sure you enter the security key correctly before panic.
- Check the MAC Filtering Router. If permitted, then simply disable MAC Filtering by putting the mac address of your device in the allowed list otherwise.
- Go to the Wii settings and manually attempt to enter the IP address and DNS. In automatic mode, often it is not installed properly.
If the manual setup above doesn’t work for you just open the prompt command and execute the following command:
Now unplug your router and restart it to check if the issue is resolved.
- Disable firewall protection: Sometimes when your firewalls temporarily block you from accessing the internet, Wii Error Code 51330 appears, so try to disable the firewall and access the internet.
- Set the default IP address: If your internet service provider changes your IP address, it will work for you.
- Try to change the broadcast channel on your router to 1 or 11, and also change the browser mode from G to Mixed.
- Try to update your wifi router firmware to match the most recent configuration.
- Router and modem power cycle: Unplug your modem and router, allow the modem to be disconnected for a few minutes, then plug in the modem, allow time to start properly and then start the router. Try to check whether you can connect to the internet now.