When you’re learning Cisco Networking, you may have learned of Cisco Packet Trackers. A few months ago, Cisco Packet Tracers was only open to their academy graduates. Now the situation has changed completely and anyone can access the Cisco Tracers Packet. Cisco has established a range of packet tracers and version 7.1 is one of them. Cisco Packet Tracers have a lot to bring that we’re going to explore in this blog post. So, without getting any more talks, let’s get started.
What’s the Cisco Packet Tracer?
Cisco Packet Tracer is a tool developed by the Cisco team for students studying CCNA and CCNP. It has been used for a long time to do stuff related to networking, routing, and the internet.
Using the Cisco Packet Tracer, you can connect an infinite number of networks using a range of tools. It simulates the problems of the real-life network, and then you have to solve them.
Instructors may also use this tool to build assignments and distribute them to students. Students may use it to complete their assignments.
What’s new in the 7.1 version of the Cisco Tracer package?
Cisco made a number of improvements in its 7.1 update, as well as fixing a number of minor and significant bugs. There were some items left in the previous edition. They have also added some features and advantages, and some of them are as follows: it allows you more versatility and power than before.
- Tables and Racks can be easily installed.
- You can load and uninstall the tabs in just a few seconds.
- The MQTT protocol has begun to be supported.
- Exporting projects in.pkg format is much simpler than before.
Requirements to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 Version
If you are ready to download the Cisco Packet Tracer, then make sure your computer must have the requirements listed as follows:
- Intel Pentium 4 or later is a must.
- The processor must be at least GHz.
- You must have at least 1 GB free internal storage.
- RAM must be equivalent to 512 MB or more.
- Display Size must be 1024 x 768 pixels.
System Requirements of Cisco Packet Tracer
|Processor:||Minimum Intel Pentium processor.|
|Ggz:||3.o Ggz or More|
|Storage:||1Gb or More|
|RAM:||512Mb or More|
Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.1
- Fixed the crash error when the command “display ip ospf” is started.
- Fixed Physical and Configuration menu crash errors.
- Fixed “Server Password Encryption” error in ISR 829 router.
- Auto-save errors when save Netacad credential Fixed.
Download and install Cisco Packet Tracer
- Download the kit tracer from below.
- Run the script for the installer.
- Follow the instructions on the phone.
- Have fun with the software and sign in. You can sign in as a guest, too.
- You will be guided to the main page.
- You can access the tools you need from the Action Pad.
What You Can Use Cisco Packet Tracer To:
- You can configure and build networks with drag-and-drop managed tools.
- You can learn valuable experience that can be applied to real life projects and problems.
- It supports multiple technology protocols taught by Cisco CCNA security, routing, and other essential IT tools.
- You can configure your learning scenarios with the activity wizard. Real-time feedback is also possible to create multiple learning experiences.
- You can easily monitor real-life dynamic data transfers, packet transfers logistics and much more.
- Community features where you can interactively share ideas, learning methodology and practices with other instructors.
- Peer to peer multi-user collaboration where you can compete and improve your skills.
Ok, here are the steps that will help you install the Cisco Packet Tracer on your computer. I hope this guide has helped you do that. If you liked it, spread it to those who still have the same knowledge.
Also, if you need any help, please feel free to get in touch through the comment section below.