Amazon Prime Video is one of the most popular streaming sites. You can stream any video from your subscriber on any compatible TV, phone or tablet. It’s always a great idea to stream shows from the network.
It becomes difficult to access if it is not convenient. You have the option to download movies to your Fire tablets, iOS, and Android devices. But can you also download Amazon Prime video to PC or Mac?
Amazon does not allow you to download movies or TV shows onto a computer. This feature is only available on Android and iOS devices.
However, it does not necessarily mean that it is impossible. The options aren’t straightforward, in other words.
How to download Amazon Prime videos to your PC
You can only download Amazon Prime movies from your computer using an Android emulator, as there is no desktop application for Amazon Prime. BlueStacks and VirtualBox are two examples. Here’s how it works:
- Install any of the Android emulators listed above on your computer
- Follow the instructions for the installation process
- Create a virtual device
- After installation, you can launch the Emulation Software on your PC
The virtual device can be used to launch the emulator. The emulator will now work on your computer. Next:
- Search online for the right product. Amazon Prime Video APK
- Save the APK file on your computer
- Copy the file to the“Platform-tools” folder in the emulator directory. The emulator installation folder contains the platforms-tools directory.
- Then, open the command prompt
- Type“ADB installation”Then” Space” And then drag and dropThe.apk file that you downloaded to the same CMD environment.
- PressEnterWait for the process to complete.
The emulator will then show you how to install Amazon Prime Video. Log in to your account to browse shows and movies. Click the Download icon to save the series to your library. You can also watch it later.
These steps will enable you to download videos and begin watching them. Amazon Prime has a DRM policy that prevents you from watching the movies if the files are moved out of the emulated Android environment.
Get Prime Videos for Mac
Prime Video does not offer a way to download Amazon movies to your Mac. To save videos to your Mac, you’ll need to use a third-party application.
Screen recorders are one example of an app you should be aware of.
Screen recorders allow you to record streaming movies and shows from Amazon Prime, as well as other services like Netflix. This is how it works.
- Install a screen recorder for your Mac. Consider software like UkeySoft.
- Start the screen recorder.
- If necessary, customize the software.
- Sign in to Amazon Prime Video.
- Play a movie.
- Click the Record button to record the screen.
It will automatically record Amazon Prime movies to Mac. After the recording is complete, you can edit and convert the video to MP4 or FLV.
Third-party apps are required to be able to download Amazon Prime video to a PC or Mac. This streaming service doesn’t allow you to download videos to computers like iOS, Fire tablets, and Android devices.
You can download Amazon Prime videos to your computer using Android emulators or Mac screen recorder apps.