Have you recently faced the error of dns-probe-finished-no-internet while searching and refreshing the page that does not solve the problem? Then, you’ve landed on the right page to show you the solutions to deal with the problem. There may be a variety of factors behind the issue, such as a problem with the phone, or it may be due to a device malfunction. No matter what the reasons are, we will show you some strategies that will finally fix the issue. So, without further discussions, let’s understand the potential ways to get out of the situation where no internet exists after the DNS probe has stopped.
1. Fix the Issue Using the Command Prompt
- First of all, open the search bar and enter cmd, right-click the prompt command and then click Run as administrator. This unlocks the prompt command.
- Then, one by one, use the following command to see which one fits well for you.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
- Now, just restart your machine to see if or not the above commands fix the problem? If no internet still exists on your computer if the DNS probe issue is done, then head over to the next approach below.
2. Update Driver Software to Fix the Issue
- To open the Run box, press the Windows+R keys all together and type devmgmt.msc in it. Then, press the “OK” button to open the System Manager on your phone.
- Find the “Network Adaptors” choice after that and tap on it.
- Now, right-click on your computer’s Network Adapter and pick ‘Update Driver App’ from the options.
- Click on the option to “Browse my machine for driver apps.”
- Then, choose the alternative “Let me select the best driver for my machine.”
- To complete the installation process, only pick the compatible driver programme and obey the on-screen instructions.
- Upon the procedure is done, try again to search the internet and no internet would be solved by your DNS probe problem.
3. Change Your TCP / IP4 Proxy to Fix DNS probe finished no internet
- Right-click on the Windows logo on the left side of the screen and pick ‘Network Links.’
- You need to right-click the active internet link on the next tab and pick the ‘Assets’ function.
- “The dialogue box opens and you need to find and tap on the option” Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP / IPv4).
- After that, alternate the address by using the following DNS.
Preferred DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
- It’s that! You have addressed the dilemma successfully. Now, without any interruptions, enjoy fast surfing.
These are therefore the best possible alternatives that can be found when the dns-probe-finished-no-internet error occurs. We hope this article will help you tackle the topic of Internet-free DNS probe completion. If you have discovered something useful, then share it with individuals who have faced the same dilemma. Even, if you have any concerns or questions on your mind, in the comment section below, let us know.