It is easy to create a Valkyrie Account. into the address bar of any browser and click the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right of the screen.
The login screen for ‘Comodo Valkyrie will be displayed.
- Click on the “Create an Account” link
You will be taken directly to the Valkyrie subscription forms.
- To sign up for Comodo Valkyrie, click ‘BUY PREMIUM or ‘START SUBSCRIPTION FOR FREE’. In the appropriate sections, enter your User Information and Contact Information. A confirmation email will be sent to you
- To log in to the interface, enter a valid Valkyrie key and click “SUBMIT”.
Please complete the following form to sign up
- First Name/Last Name – Enter your first and last names. After logging in, these will appear in the interface.
- Email – Use this email to log in to your account.
- Password – Type the password to log in and confirm it in the next field.
- Click on ‘Terms & Conditions to read all of the Comodo Terms & Conditions. Next, click on the checkbox beside ‘I accept the Terms and Condition’ and then click on the ’Sign up button.
That’s all. The ‘Dashboard screen’ screen will display and your Valkyrie account will be created.
You can reset your password if you forget it:
- Click the link “Click Here” beside the screen “Welcome To Valkyrie”.
You will see the screen “Recover your password”:
- In the “Email” field, enter the email address to whom the password should be sent and then click the “Send” button.
The reset password will be sent to the email address you have provided. You can now log in to your account with the new password. You can reset your password via the ‘Settings screen. See ‘Configure Valkyrie Account Settings’ for more details.