It is easy to open a Comodo dragon Platform account.
- Visit https://platform.comodo.com/signup
- Enter your email address to select your region
- Email address This email address will serve as your account contact and doubles up as your Comodo Dragon Platform username
- Server Region Dragon Platform has servers in Europe as well as the United States. This will determine where your data is stored. Please select the closest region to you
- Receive the most recent updates about…. You can choose to receive updates and notifications about the latest cybersecurity news, events, and other information.
- Click “Create an account”
- Please complete the enrollment form.
- First Name – Your given name
- field is taken from the previous form.
- Password Create a password to protect your Dragon Platform acco
- Email address This
- unt. Requirements
– Minimum eight characters
– At least one lower case and one uppercase letter must be included
– At least one number must be present
– At least one of these special characters must be present – )(“!#$%^&*”
- Phone Your contact number.
- Click “Create an account”
An acknowledgment message is displayed:
- Click “Login to Dragon”
- The account has been created.
- Click ‘Sign in’ to enter your email address, password, and click
- Two-factor authentication must be configured
- To complete the process, click ‘Configure My Authoritator’. This setting is automatically enabled. For more information, see account Safety Settings.
- Next, select your business type. This will determine the Dragon Platform version you use moving forward.
- Business Type This determines which version of Dragon Platform you will receive (‘MSP’ or ‘Enterprise’).
- Based on the business type, there are different default and licensed products.
- To compare business types, click ‘Compare’. This will show you the features and products for each type. For more information on each product, see Appendix.
- Subdomain/Company: The first part of your URL that you use to access products such as Service Desk is formed by the sub-domain.
- Example: If you type ‘acme,’ you will be able to access the service desk at
- Click “Submit”
Next, you will see a summary of all active services.
- To close the setup, click ‘OK. The Dragon Platform Dashboard opens:
- That’s all. You have created a Comodo Dragon Account.
- Notice – The account automatically grants ‘Account Admin privileges’ and cannot be deleted. This account can be used to create ‘Administrators’ and ‘Technicians. See ‘Manage Administrators’ for more details.
- You can log in to your account anytime at https://platform.comodo.com/app/login
- You can also log in at https://accounts.comodo.com/ with your CD username and password to manage your license and account details.