You obviously don’t have a lot of money to spend on Cisco devices as a student, as they are very pricey. They can’t afford a lot of pupils, so what would you do in the CCNA lab? The Cisco Packet Tracer comes into play here. A lot of Packet Tracer models were released by Cisco and all of them were fine. The Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 update, which has a number of functionality and improvements you haven’t seen in previous models, has also been released recently.
Why is there a packet tracer you can use?
Many persons may not have enough funds to invest on costly pieces of equipment used in preparation for CCNA laboratories. They have to use a Packet Tracer in that situation. A Packet Tracer is a simulation software used in CCNA training that simulates the same types of devices. This enables individuals to construct infinite networks and exploit the ability of unlimited machines.
It also provides you with visualisation, modelling, and equipment capabilities to make the learning process smarter than ever. Cisco also developed their own Packet Tracers that were open to both students and teachers. In simple terms, we can claim that Cisco Packet Tracer is a free tool that allows students to learn in an environment based on simulation.
What’s New in the 6.3 Version of Cisco Packet Tracer?
As always, in their latest update, Cisco has made several new developments. The below are some of the big ones:
- In order to offer more reliability and services for customers, a new service has been launched.
- Collector Netflow and accounting for AAA were included.
- IPv4 & IPv6 have been moved as desktop software.
- Different talents, including logical thought and decision making, may be developed.
- It requires an infinite range of computers to be used.
Requirements to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 Version
There are certain requirements which you need to fulfill before downloading the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 version on your device as follows:
- Your computer must be running either on Windows 7 or 8.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM is required.
- Almost 250 MB free internal storage is required.
- You must have 500MHz Pentium or later.
Install Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 For Windows
The offline installer will help you instal your Windows PC with the Cisco packet tracer. It’s a setup-like file that supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows. And, during installation, you do not need an Internet connection.
How to instal your computer with the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3?
- Download a version of Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3.
- Allow it to instal on your device once it’s downloaded.
- Launch it on your computer as soon as it’s mounted.
- To complete the configuration guide, follow the on-screen directions.
- You are able to discover the awesome characteristics of Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 until it’s done.