ce 34878 0 – Here we can see “error code ce-34878-0”
[PS4/5] ERROR MESSAGE: CE-34878 – 0
You’ve reached the right place if you have received a CE-34878-0 error message while playing on your PlayStation 4 or 5.
CE-34878-0 could be a general error that means the sport you were playing has stopped. You should be able to resume the sport once the crash is over and continue where you left off.
If you continue to get the CE-34878-8 error, you may need to take another step to fix the problem.
Also, see: A new survey claims Netflix offers the best original content
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it on again.
Check that your game software is current.
- Then, go to the PlayStation home screen.
- Select the sport that you are interested in and then press the options button on the controller.
- Click “Check for Update” to install all available updates.
Make sure that your software is up-to-date
- Select Settings from the top of the PlayStation Home Screen.
- Next, select “System Software Update” to allow any system updates to be installed.
- Reboot your PlayStation 4.
- Click “Settings” on the top of the PlayStation home screen.
- Select “System” > System Software Update Settings
- Allow your system’s updates to be applied.
- When completed, reboot.
Clear your cache
- You can find our walkthrough here if you haven’t cleared the console’s cache.
Uninstall/reinstall your game:
- Are you still experiencing problems? OK, you’ll want to believe uninstalling/reinstalling the sport experiencing the error.
- Upload your saved game to the cloud or a USB storage device before you do this. This will ensure that you don’t lose any progress and you can start again once you have reinstalled.
- After you have uninstalled your game data, you can follow this guide on PS4 or PS5.
Reinstall the original hard drive.
- As long as your PS4’s hard drive has been upgraded (read: replaced with a larger one), this is possible. Sony recommends that you reinstall the original disk drive that came with your console.
If none of these steps have worked, reach out to bent PlayStation Support.
Questions from the user:
1. PS4 error code CE-34878-0 ?.
Blue screens for years, and they’re still not fixed! I switched to PS4 because of the constant snot that appears in every game.
The same applies to PS4.
Five crashes in five games in a single day. It’s possible to delete the map, but it’s just broken like any other map.
I can put LS19 in the bin.
This is a process, not a message. The currently active game crashed on the console. It had to be stopped! This can often be compared to the dreaded Blue Screens on a Windows computer system.
Is there a specific error associated with the CE-34878-0 error?
2. Error (CE-34878-8-0) when I try to load single-player offline.
It seems okay now to reduce (limiting) the size and complexity of my base (but remains Hughe for one player) and that I agree with. However, this is often what a lot of us found before Funcom will release any patch against this problem.
Don’t forget to send the PS4 Crash Report that (may automatically) generates. This CR is sent to Funcom by PSN.
Also see: Microsoft and Google take the gloves off as Gentleman’s agreement comes to an end
3. Only for PS4 Eyes: Black Screens/Crashes/error code: CE-34878-8
My PS4 system crashed on both of my devices; same situation, same error code CE-34878-0
After completing the same steps, the crash occurs always.
-log-in into my profile
-start World of Tanks
Black screen – No more interaction from the controller
A manual shutdown of the facility by pressing the button on/off
Restart, and the PS4 enters recovery mode and self-cleaning.
After I verified that my WoT code was not the problem, I called Sony.
If your screen turns black and you get an error code CE-34878-80, this means that there is corrupted data in the code. Sony recommends that you upload at least 5 Mbps to ensure a healthy connection to the servers.
According to the plan I have, my nominal upload speed is 3Mbps. However, I noticed that during peak hours, I have only 1 Mbps.
Sony claims that 1 Mbps will contribute to packet loss, which can lead to data corruption.
4. PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0
I keep getting hard crashes and was booted out of the sport with the error code CE-34878-8. I have done everything possible to stop it from erroring out. This includes reinstalling my mark and messing up with my network settings. My Error Logs have been filled on my PS4.
Is there a way to fix this? I have even reinstalled it multiple times. I have even checked for updates. I have even reinitialized my console. I have also changed the Network settings. This problem is not present in any other game on my PS4.
5. CE-34878-0 for PS4 – it’s BACK
I wouldn’t. It’s possible it could be a legitimate issue with your system but it is usually an old bug that has returned to the sport. It usually occurs between 40 and 50 minutes into a game, just before the POTG sequence. Its most recent appearance can be found in the forums by searching “CE-34878-80”. It is committed to memory because I recently replaced my PS4 HD in an attempt to fix it. They did not make any progress until they made a patch for the sport or server-side. It was the server-side I would love to say, but it could be incorrect