Since most of our conferences and individual video calls are held in WhatsApp Messenger, a WhatsApp call recorder app is very necessary. This does not add audio or visual effects of any sort to your HD call, but it can be helpful and useful several times. Let us tell you how. Let us tell you how.
Suppose you and your customer talk will include some important information. If you and him / her communicate via text messages, then the conversation history can be checked. But what if you think of calling WhatsApp? You can therefore get the details you need by listening to the WhatsApp call record instead of asking your customer again.
Take another scenario in which you have something to prove and the only proof that your WhatsApp call can be. A wicked person may want to call you on WhatsApp or other messengers because call recording is not common. You can certainly prove your point easily if you already have the recorder applications.
Just asking “Can you record WhatsApp calls?” Sure, of course! To do this, you can use the bestWhatsApp call recorder applications mentioned below. If you want to record Android phone calls, you may want to check out this guide.
Using WhatsApp Call Recorder to Record Android WhatsApp Calls
Below are the best WhatsApp call recorder software with the comprehensive steps on how to record WhatsApp calls to Android. Continue reading to have a sample.
The most popular call recorder application is the WhatsApp Messenger, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Skype and many more. Audio calls can be downloaded as well. The Real Call Recorder utility allows not only incoming, but also outgoing call recording. All calls made with WhatsApp will be automatically registered and stored in MP3 format. So it’s very easy for you to just play them on your phone. This recording app lets you share your recording directly on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc. if you wish to share a fun video with family or friends.
The Steps for capturing WhatsApp calls with Real Call Recorder.
- Step 1. Open this phone recorder device.
- Step 2. Phase 2. Choose the WhatsApp icon from the app’s interface to allow WhatsApp call recording.
- Step 3. After that, the app goes background and records automatically when a WhatsApp call is being made.
- Step 4. The recording will also be saved once the call is complete. You will find it on the album list and enjoy it.
Another good option to record WhatsApp calls is Messenger Call Recorder. The Real Call Recorder has many parallels. Nevertheless, this app logs WhatsApp calls with high definition sound quality and less battery consumption and phone power, compared to the app mentioned above.
You may set the preference for minimum WhatsApp calls to record in order to automatically avoid unnecessary recordings. With the time and date sorting choice you can easily find the recording you need in the record list and mark any recording as your favorite.
The WhatsApp recording process calls using this recorder:
- Step 1. Download the app via the above connection.
- Step 2. Once you install the app on your phone, the call recorder will be enabled in your phone configuration. Tap “Enable” and you will be led to the Recorder Settings.
- Step 3. Then this communication continues in the background and the entire conversation is captured by WhatsApp when you call the app.
- Step 4. If you want to share the recording, tap this recording for a long time and tap Share. So simply choose a way to share your preference.
This WhatsApp Call Recorder is a simple but secure software that enables you to record WhatsApp audio and video calls in high quality MP3, MP4, FLV and other file formats. The best part of this recorder is that it provides its users with a wide range of additional features. For example, the app enables you to record all incoming and outgoing WhatsApp calls; to configure the WhatsApp call settings you need to record; and to adjust the output format and audio source.
This free-free recorder program is an all-in – one caller that works well to record incoming and outgoing phone calls and capture video calls from devices such as WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Imo, Skype, Telegram and so on. Every call is automatically registered once it begins. In addition, you can even list the contacts you want to record automatically.
Now record WhatsApp calls or phone calls with the following steps:
- Step 1. Install this recording device and open it on your phone.
- Step 2. Then move to WhatsApp and make a WhatsApp call to your contact.
- Step 3. If the Cube Call Recorder ACR button appears and lights up when you talk, this program works normally.
- Step 4. Nevertheless, if an error message is received, go to the settings of the device and pick Force VoIP calls as a voice call. Try calling again after that.
Rec. Screen Recorder – Record WhatsApp Video Call
During your WhatsApp video call, you can also try recording your phone screen using any Android screen recorder software, mostly used to capture on-screen phone activities. So you can use any video call recorder APK from WhatsApp.
Rec. Display Recorder is one of those programs. This helpful screen capture app offers its users versatile and convenient screen capture features. However, if your Android phone runs Android 6.0 to 10, you need to root your Android phone to fully enforce this program.
How to record video calls from WhatsApp with this app:
- Step 1. Install and run this video call recorder from WhatsApp.
- Step 2. Set the formats of video such as size, bit rate, time, audio and so on.
- Step 3. Click the “Capture” button to start recording your Android screen until the WhatsApp is opened.
- Step 4. Open your WhatsApp and make a video call. Then Rec. will record WhatsApp video calls in background.
You can use the above WhatsApp call-recorder apps such as Real Call Recorder, Call Recorder for WhatsApp and Messenger Call Recorder if you have an Android-based device. Test our recommendations and take a step ahead with the use of the latest WhatsApp technologies.
Please share it with us if you know of other WhatsApp call recording applications which are not listed in this post by leave a comment below.