BEST SONY SMART TV VS LG SMART TV MODELS! CLASH OF THE TITANS!
Wondering what kind of smart TV to invest in? Ok, here we are to lead you through the best offers, or to help you pick a better smart TV purchase. Until finalizing investing in any commodity as a long-term decision, it is very important to compare the best products or offers. Here we present to you the distinction between Sony and LG, the GIANTS of the smart TV universe. Recently, these two firms have created impressive smart televisions for their clients and both of their products are in neck-to-neck competition. So before leaping to some inference, give this a read.
LG 32LH604T 32 INCH LED
This LG 32 Inch Smart Tv comes with complete Wifi and internet support and 2USB ports and 3HDMI ports, one of the most common LED ones. It has amazing sound audio and facilitates numerous audio experiences. Image quality and transparency are also impressive, but 3D image quality is not provided by t. Inbuilt apps such as Youtube, Netflix and Google Play are supported. Face, expression and voice recognition are such unique features that are available in the LG 32 Inch LED.
- Is very lightweight and weighs only 5.32 Kgs
- Has an amazing Audio system with AAC,AC3(Dolby Digital),DTS,HAAC,HEAAC,MP2,MP3,PCM,WMA.
- It is a slim LED.
- Does not support a very impressive Video Format.
SONY BRAVIA KLV-32W562D 32 INCH LED
The vast variety of Sony Bravia smart televisions is another excellent alternative to go for. In this range, they have multiple versions and various processors, but the awesome KLV-32W562D 32 INCH LED is what we focus on. It supports all social media apps, including those such as Twitter, Netflix and Google Play. 2USB Ports and 2HDMI Ports are supported. It also has an incredible video quality along with an amazing audio quality which encourages clarity which giving you a very nice visual experience.
- Great video format supports 3GP2,AVCHD,AVI,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MPEG-1.
- It is an Edge LED
- Does not have special features like voice, gesture or facial recognition
- Weighs approximately 6.4Kgs (Heavier than most of the LEDs)
Moving forward now we will learn about the other LEDs and their features also the bigger the better. Of course, having a bigger screen assures you with a better visual experience well this is all about the new generation 40 and 42 Inches LED.
LG 43LH576T 43 INCH FULL HD LED
This is a full HD 43 inch LED with 1USB port and 2 HDMI ports enabling Wifi and internet. It also has pre-installed software such as Twitter, Netflix and Google Play that have built-in apps, games and web browsers. It weights around 8.4 Kgs and comes with a basic black color. Its USB ports are available on one side only and no NFC ports are supported. Also, since it has a fantastic sound system, it offers an excellent listening experience and even the video format is really enticing.
There may have been changes in visual consistency, though. It’s a sleek LED and has a stand-in if you don’t want to hang the TV, too. In addition, a warranty duration of 2 years also comes with it.
- Light-weighted even with the stand the 43-inch television weighs only 8.7 Kgs.
- Provides an IPS panel
- Can use extended memory with the help of mobile phones
- The visual quality could have been better
- The brightness of IPS panel is low
SONY BRAVIA KLV-40W562D 40 INCH LED
The SONY BRAVIA 40 Inch is in competition with the fantastic LG 43 Inch. Ok, you might wonder that this is relatively smaller in its screen size than the 43 inch LG, but it won’t be able to experience anything like that with its features. Wifi and wifi are supported by this TV set and it comes with 2USB ports and 2 HDMI ports. It is a FULL HD TV and has an incredible video style that gives you a visual experience that is soothing and amazing.
You will use this TV to run the web portal and other social media sites, and you also have built-in software such as Twitter, Netflix, Google Play and Facebook. It comes with a 2 year warranty period and has a special power-saving feature. Bear in mind that Sony Bravia is an EDGE LED and you can also put it on a table with the aid of the additional stand supplied if you don’t want to hang it on the wall.
- Comes with three ANALOG FORMATS such as PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- Has a stereo sound type for a better experience
- Also has an X reality Pro Display feature
- Is pretty expensive according to the other options available
What are the pros and cons of the best models available on the market for buying. You can buy whatever suits them the most, but it is very important to bear in mind what your priority is. If you want a budget-friendly TV, you should go for an LG LED, but if you are going for an awesome visual experience, you should certainly go for something from the Sony Bravia LED range.
Let’s now explore a few general advantages of buying an LG or a SONY LED.
Pros of buying a LG Smart TV
- IPS Panel
- Provides a Magic Motion remote control
- 2 Years of Warranty
- a very budget – friendly LED
Cons of buying a LG Smart TV
- Some models have a low brightness level
- The 4k range is super expensive even higher than the price of SONY
Pros of buying a Sony smart TV
- Has an amazing brightness feature
- The picture quality provided by SONY is better than any other televisions available
- It has a really faster and a better processing system
- 2 Years Warranty
- Does not support Magic Motion remote control
- Usually goes out of the Budget