It is an undeniable fact that Mac is one of the most widely used computer operating systems in the world, with millions of users all over the world. For both personal and business use, it provides a comprehensive set of features that are both convenient and effective. This operating system is known for its dependability and effectiveness. The high-speed performance that it provides to its users is another reason why it is so popular. The downside is that if you don’t properly maintain it, it will eventually slow down and cause performance issues. One of the most common causes of poor performance is the accumulation of junk files on your Mac-powered device. To assist you in getting rid of these types of files, you should use software that is specifically designed to clean your device. One such program is none other than the TunesBro CleanGeeker, which is available for free download. We’re writing this review to assist you in learning everything there is to know about the best Mac Cleaner.
TunesBro CleanGeeker Features
Before you can download and install any type of software, you must first familiarise yourself with the features that it provides. So, let’s take a look at the most important features that this program has to offer:
Using a junk cleaner is extremely important because one of the primary reasons for a slow-performing Mac is the accumulation of junk files in the system. Whenever an activity occurs on your device, the apps and operating systems create and store temporary files to keep track of the activity. In contrast to this, as the number of these files grows in number, the performance of your device begins to suffer. But, this feature helps you find and remove all types of junk files from your Mac.
- Duplicates Finder: Whenever we copy files, we may sometimes forget to delete the unused copy of those files. Usually, it’s better to delete the files that reside in two locations on your device. Furthermore, it also happens when we download files from the internet. Sometimes a file may get downloaded more than once due to several reasons. Such duplicate files eat up the storage space, which also causes your device to slow down. With the Duplicates Finder feature of this program, you can scan your device and find all the duplicate files and delete them seamlessly.
Read Also: MacPaw CleanMyPC – Review
- Large Files Cleaner: While we’re using our Mac, we tend to store extra-large files that are not necessary. We barely use them, which is why it’s better to get rid of files for the sake of storage space. If you choose to not delete them, your device will eventually slow down due to tight storage space. With the Large Files Cleaner, you can effortlessly scan for such large files and delete them in seconds.
Large Files Cleaner
- Unarchiver: Moving to the Utility features section of this software, the first one to be mentioned is the Unarchiver. This simple yet very useful feature helps you extract different types of compressed files or folders with ease. This feature supports a wide range of formats such as Zip, Rar, Eml, Tar, and many more. So, whenever you need to extract a compressed file, you can simply open this software and use the Unarchiver feature to do the job for you.
- Unarchiver Uninstaller: Many of you may not know that uninstalling an application is not an effective way of removing the entirety of it. Well, it’s because applications usually leave back a few system files even after uninstalling the application. These files not only take up some storage space but are also a threat to your security. The Uninstaller feature of Tunesbro CleanGeeker helps you with this issue, as it removes every file linked to the application that you plan to uninstall.
- Uninstaller Eraser: Have you ever deleted a file and assumed that you were finished with it? While this is true, it is not entirely accurate because even when you manually delete a file, it can still be recovered using a variety of methods. If you accidentally delete a critical file, anyone who has access to your Mac may be able to recover it, posing a threat to both your security and privacy, depending on the circumstances. So, if you want to securely remove any file and make it unrecoverable, utilize the Eraser feature of this software and you can rest easy.
- Manager of Eraser Extensions (also known as Eraser Extensions Manager): Every single one of us utilizes a web browser to do things like surf the internet, download files and perform a variety of other tasks. Whenever we are using a web browser, the majority of us tend to employ add-ons, extensions, and plug-ins to gain additional benefits from our web browsing session. However, keeping track of all of these extensions can be a difficult process. TunesBro, on the other hand, CleanGeeker has a fantastic feature called Extensions, which allows you to manage all of your extensions from a single location.
- Optimization of the startup process: Have you ever had the impression that your Mac takes an eternity to load? It’s because of all of the apps that start up as soon as the operating system is booted up. These apps compel your operating system to share resources with them while they are loading up, which increases the stress on your system. If this is not addressed, it will significantly slow down your device. Consequently, the Optimization tool is available to you, which allows you to enable or disable any application that starts up with the operating system. With a single click, you may simply prevent an application from loading when the system starts up.
Optimization of the start-up process
- Optimizer for Random Access Memory (RAM): In addition to hard disc memory storage, your device contains Random Access Memory (RAM), which is responsible for the overall performance speed of your device. When your device’s RAM is completely depleted, it will experience a significant slowdown. To assist you in keeping your RAM in correct working order, this program includes a tool called Memory Optimizer, which allows you to simply monitor your memory usage and clean it when it becomes excessively occupied. This allows you to improve the performance of your Mac in a matter of seconds.
Optimizer for memory use
You may also be interested in Batch Rename Files on Mac
Pros & Cons
It is now appropriate to consider the advantages and disadvantages of this software:
Uncomplicated download and installation of this small and lightweight piece of software
A very user-friendly tool with a simple UI that is extremely simple to operate.
This product has a diverse range of features that are divided into three categories: Smart, Clean, and Utilities.
An additional toolbar section that contains the Compressor, Disk Utility, and System Info buttons.
Provides a free trial version that allows you to try out the product before subscribing.
It does exactly what it says it will do, providing a comprehensive variety of maintenance and security for your Mac.
There is no possibility to schedule scans.
TunesBro’s final verdict is in. CleanGeeker is much more than a simple cleaning program; it is a complete cleaning solution. It has a plethora of options that will assist you in cleaning and maintaining your Mac. Aside from that, this program provides some utility solutions that are critical for maintaining the overall health of your Mac computer. Given that it also provides a free trial edition, there is nothing to lose by trying it out without spending any money. However, you should never ignore the routine maintenance of your gadget. To get this program, go to this link and download it as soon as possible.