Hey mates, if you’ve forgotten your smartphone password and wanted to reset your phone from Factory, then Android Multi Tool for PC is the solution for you. Here in this post, we’ll teach you how to use Android Multi Toolsv1.02b on your Windows PC and how to download it quickly.
We’ve listed a list of instructions that you need to follow to manage Android devices and drivers. We’ve also created a software connection to the Android Multi Tools for Windows.
What are Multi Tools for Android?
Android Multi Tools are tools that allow you to remove pattern lock from your app. Their primary aim is to unlock the pattern / pin you’ve forgotten about. Despite being a pattern unlocker, they do have hundreds of other apps.
For example, you can delete all your data using it, or you can easily reset your Android device with just one button.
Addv1.02b to Android Multi Tools
Below is a set of guidelines that you need to follow in order to do your best with the Android Multi Tool. As Android Multi tools will reset your phone, so you’ve got to be more vigilant, as it will delete all your mobile data. Just follow the instructions given below carefully.
Features of Android Multi-Tools
- Allows you to delete the pattern / pin of any unit.
- You can delete all the data stored on any computer.
- Allows you to use a single click to access the Fastboot mode.
- Quickly reset your computer.
- You can update or uninstall your Android firmware stock.
- It lets you flash your Android with only one click of it.
- It will show the model details of your computer.
- Allows you to test the status of your unit.
- You can also change your Gmail account password.
- Android Multi Devices are available free of charge.
Requirements for Android Multi-Tools
- You need an Active Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 system.
- Good internet link to access Android Multi Tools.
- Any Free Space to Store Multi Devices for Android.
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
How to run Android Multi Toolsv1.02b
- First, download the Android SDK from your Mac. To print, click Here.
- Then download the Android Multi Tools on your phone. You may download it from the link above.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from your Phone Settings now.
- Before that, attach your mobile device to your machine through a USB cable.
- When done, open the Android Multi Toolsv1.02b folder that you downloaded earlier.
- Now open the Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe file and start the installation process. You can see a window like the Command Prompt as shown below.
- Remember that Pressing number 5 or 8 will erase all your mobile data.
ADB & Fastboat Pilots
Here, we’ll explain to you how simple it is to install ADB, Fastboot, and drivers. We’ve already listed some measures to do that.
- First of all, you can access the ADB setup by clicking here.
- Oper it as an administrator.
- After that, click Y / Yes to install ADB and Fastboot and N / No to miss the update.
- Now Click Y / Yes to update ADB system-wide and click N / Not only if you are a new user.
- Then press Y / Yes to enable Drivers and N / No to miss the driver update.
- And then proceed with the Driver installation process. And all of you are finished.
Note: If you already have a Google USB driver installed on your device, uninstall it first. You should remove this from the Control Panel. After it has been fully uninstalled, install it again with the procedure described above.
At the end of this post, first of all, I would like to thank you all for visiting here. Please keep checking here for more technical updates. We’re going to do our utmost to please you utmost. I hope you enjoyed today’s post on the Windows Android Multi Tool.