Amazon Prime Video, an internet-on-demand streaming entertainment service, offers a variety of TV shows and movies.
Prime is the best place to find entertainment, such as dubbed anime, classic movies, and TV series.
You might encounter a technical issue from one time to another. This is a common problem that users face, interfering with their viewing experience. Amazon Prime error code 9068.
Prime Video error code 9068 can cause several (or worse) library collections to become unavailable.
It can also affect the Prime Video display, making sections of the home screen unavailable.
This error can be frustrating. Don’t worry! We have provided all information and suggestions on how to fix the problem.
What is the cause of error code 9068 in Amazon Prime Video
Amazon error code 9068 seems to be more common on Roku devices than for users from the U.S. This indicates compatibility issues with third-party devices and geographic access problems.
It still affects other devices such as Smart TVs and PS4s.
This error could also be caused by:
- Devices with corrupted hardware or software
- Amazon Prime Video App Outdated
- A bug that temporarily affects your device’s data or apps’ data
- Amazon server-side problem
- Problem with compatibility of devices
How do I fix error code 9068 on Amazon Prime Video?
Try these fixes if you get error 9068 when using Amazon Prime.
1. Reboot your streaming device
Most bug and data problems, including those caused by corrupted devices, are temporary. You can fix them by restarting your device.
You can use the following steps to reboot Roku:
- Go toHome ScreenSelect your device from the list and click“Settings”
- Scroll down to see the settings select the menu“System” Option
- Scroll down to select“Restart” Then, confirm your decision by pressing“OK”Use your remote control to restart your device.
You can also reboot your device (Roku, or other) by turning it off, then unplugging it for approximately two minutes, then turning it back on.
2. Register your device with Amazon Prime Video, then deregister it.
If your device is not compatible with the Amazon Prime server, error code 9068 may occur. This error code is quite common with new streaming devices.
You can fix the issue by first deregistering your device and then registering it again. This is how to do it:
- Go to Amazon.com/pin
- Register using your username and passwordAmazon Prime account details
- Navigate to “REGISTERED DEVICESClick on the “section” Deregister Your Device” Option to delete your device
- Register now sign back in and you will be able to log in again
- Navigate to“REGISTERED DEVICE.”Click on the option register Your Device
- Submit the details of your device.CompleteRegister.
After you have registered your device, turn it on and open the Amazon Prime Video app/channel. You can now start enjoying your favorite content.
3. Make sure your app is always up-to-date
Another reason for error 9068 is an outdated app, along with other issues that are not related to Amazon Prime Video.
Usually, most devices will update their applications/channels automatically, unless they are powered off for a long time, disconnected from the internet.
You can update Amazon Prime apps and other Roku devices by simply turning it on and making sure that your internet connection is active.
This will enable it to update Prime Video, which will fix any bugs.
It can be frustrating to receive the Amazon error code 9068. The good news is that you can fix the problem and stream again with the help of the solutions above.
However, if the issue persists, you can contact Amazon Prime customer care for additional support and troubleshooting.