5 Best Gaming Headset for Xbox One
Looking for the best Xbox One gaming headset? For all gaming fans, it’s a must-have accessory to improve their Microsoft console gaming experience.
The extra boom and sound quality can not be offered by standard TV speakers, which is why headsets are a preferred option.
Let us now arrange the best headphones to enjoy gaming on the Xbox One console on that note.
|Name||Design||Compatibility||Connectivity Type||Weight||Check Price on Amazon|
|Steelseries Arctic 9X||Closed Back||Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, Mac, Mobile||Wifi||368g||Check Price|
|Xbox One Stereo Headset (Microsoft)||Closed Back||Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac, Mobile, Nintendo Switch||Wifi||255g||Check Price|
|Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2||Closed Back||PC, Xbox One||Wired||402g||Check Price|
|Beyerdynamic Custom Game Headset||Closed Back||Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac, Mobile, Nintendo Switch||Wired||300g||Check Price|
|Creative Soundblaster H6||Closed Back||Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, Mobile, Xbox One||Wired||311g||Check Price|
Best Gaming Headset for Xbox One
Here are the Xbox gaming headsets with the best sound quality.
1. Steelseries Arctic 9X
In the Xbox One gaming version, the Steelseries Arctic 9X made ripples. A smooth wireless operation and networking is given by the headset. It also has an interesting sound performance, and longer battery life.
Anyone trying to get the most out of their Microsoft gaming console should have this perfect Xbox One gaming headset. For hours of gaming, you get the best build with optimum comfort, not to mention that it’s light weight.
The mic provides exceptional noise-cancelling. This beast is, however, also compatible via Bluetooth communication with phones and tablets.
- Xbox Wireless to enjoy gaming without any hassle
- Clearcast Microphone for superior noise cancellation
- Longer 20+ Hours of Battery Life
- Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls during gaming
- Minimal 40mm drivers
Best Gaming Headset for Xbox One – arctix 9x
2. Xbox One Stereo Headset (Microsoft)
Without the official Microsoft stereo headset providing a rich audio experience, the discussion of the best gaming headset for Xbox One will remain incomplete. It has a one-way microphone for crystal clear contact.
The official Xbox One gaming headset from Microsoft comes with the Xbox One stereo headset adapter for handy control of both game volume and chat volume.
To guarantee longer gaming sessions, it is the lightest gaming headset with super comfy cloth ear cups.
- Detachable Stereo Headset adaptor for audio controls
- Designed especially for wireless controllers
- Full-Range of audio from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with deep bass
- Ultra-light weight
- Breathable ear cups for extended gaming sessions
best gaming headset for Xbox One – Microsoft
3. Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2
For competitive games, the Elite Pro 2 is the perfect option and provides outstanding noise-cancellation. The only noise you hear, in short, is that of the enemy entering the game.
The headset puts the player right at the centre of each game, so you can hear it all.
In addition, the headset has a super supportive padded headband that ensures longer gaming hours with a plush ear cushion. To make it robust and sleek, the Elite Pro 2 mixes metal and plastic.
- Gaming Mic with TruSpeak Technology for loud and clear in-game communication
- Two-year Elite Pro 2 warranty with priority support
- Advanced Relief System to remove pressure from your glasses during gameplay
- Aerofit ear cushioning to provide ear comfort and offer noise-cancellation
- Sleek metal headband for unmatched comfort
best gaming headset for Xbox One – Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2
4. Beyerdynamic Custom Game
Computer fans looking for the latest Xbox One gaming headset that ‘does it all’ need to look no further than the custom Beyerdynamic game headset. Manufactured by a renowned German audio expert, the headset offers the finest audio for gaming.
Beyerdynamic Custom Game has a mixture of leather and padding around the area of the ear cups and headband, making it ideal for longer sessions of gaming.
The mic has a pop-guard of its own, which is obvious if it is not your thing to delete or withdraw the headset.
You get the best sound from your Xbox One console, which also works flawlessly with movies and music. In short, an all-rounder gaming headset is what you get.
- Manufactured by known German audio specialist
- Enclosed stereo gaming headset for the best gaming and multimedia experience
- Sound sliders with four different sound profiles for the best sound quality
- Wired connectivity
- High-quality microphone with remote control
best gaming headset for Xbox One – Beyerdynamic
5. Creative Soundblaster H6
An enormous 7.1 surround sound is provided by the Innovative Soundblaster H6, which is great for games like Apex Legends and Fortnite. What you get is the highest sound quality for gaming without investing a lot.
It comes with an outstanding quality microphone, not to forget the nice pair of ear cans. It’s great value for money, in other words. The headset will easily adapt to a lot more multimedia than just gaming.
In short, you’re buying a gaming headset that, regardless of its use, offers the best sound quality.
- Wired connectivity with plenty of space to move around
- High-quality stereo sound headset
- Over-head design for comfortable fit
- Loud and clear voice with Boom microphone
- Varied frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
best gaming headset for Xbox One – Sound Blaster X