49.38 03 Device Error – Here we can see, “49.38 03 Device Error”
HP printer error code 49.38.03
This HP printer error code 49.38.03 can be attributed to the corruption of printing jobs.
What happens when users see error 49.38.03 in their HP Printers. The error arises whenever there’s an issue with the energy source. Low-voltage electricity could be the reason.
You always have the option to receive an HP Printer Support for Code 49.38.03 out of us in one phone.
However, if you are a passionate HP new Dot user, then follow the Step by step advice below.
- It would be a good idea to turn off the printer.
- Unplug the network cables as well.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Now, disconnect the printer cables and the main power supply.
- It’d be helpful if you waited for at least half an hour.
- Reboot the customer’s computer and confirm that your queue has been created for the delivery of your print job.
- The printer power cable can be plugged into the main power socket in the area.
- You can power the printer by leaving the cable plugged.
- Check to see if the printer boots and returns to idle.
- You can plug the system cable if the printer boots are in good condition.