4 Best Headphones for Toddlers
For us, parents, choosing the best headphones for toddlers is probably the biggest challenge. That’s because we prioritize the safety of our children to avoid the risks of hearing damage by using headphones.
Maintaining the safety of children listening to headphones for extended hours or higher levels of volume would be wise. In fact, most children’s headphones have volume limiters that limit the audio to 85db and a maximum of 92db.
Best Toddler Headphones: The List
When compared to adults, toddlers are at greater risk of getting hearing loss. The extra loud or higher audio levels are deemed dangerous for the children.
So, let’s compile a list of child-friendly headphones on the market to help you pick the best headphones for your toddler.
|Headset||Volume Limiter||Headphone Fit||Weight (grams)||Battery Life||Connectivity||Price|
|ONANOFF BuddyPhones||Up to 85db||Over-ear||108g||–||Wired – Detachable||Check Price|
|Puro Sound Labs BT2200||Up to 85db||Over-ear||173g||Up to 18 hours||Wireless||Check Price|
|LilGadgets Untangled Pro||Up to 85db||Over-ear||141g||Up to 12 hours||Wireless||Check Price|
|Riwbox CT-7S||Up to 85db||Over-ear||210g||–||Wireless||Check Price|
1. ONANOFF BuddyPhones
Your kids would completely enjoy this BuddyPhones headset, which is approved for kids from the ages of 3-10. The fun patterns and custom-designed stickers make your toddler a must-have for these headphones.
The award-winning stable audio, which is an integrated volume control feature, is another reason to purchase it right away.
The extra-durable foldable headbands offer comfort and convenience that is much needed. Having this piece would probably add a nice element to the listening time of your kid’s music.
- Award-winning audio, design, and features
- Volume limiters to restrict the sound at recommended 85db level
- Extra durable space-saving foldable headband
- Built-in microphone
- Shareable audio cable to make music time fun (4 headphones in 1)
- Super-comfy ear cushions and soft travel bag
- Innovative design and built tested for quality
Best Headphones for Toddlers – ONANOFF
2. Puro Sound Labs BT2200
To ensure that your toddler’s eardrums are safe from hearing damage, no headphone is better than Puro Sound Labs BT2200. The headphones strictly follow the volume-limiting recommendation of WHOs 85db.
With clear and crisp audio, the BT2200 delivers studio-grade sound quality, which is safer for children. This component is compatible with multiple one-touch Bluetooth pairing devices.
- Up to 18 hours of playback time with 200 hours standby
- One-touch Bluetooth compatibility with iPhone, Android, and smart devices
- WHOs recommended 85db volume-limit range
- Studio-grade sound quality with clear and crisp audio
- 82% background noise isolation feature
- Super-comfy ear cushions and durable built
Best Headphones for Toddlers – PURO SOUND
3. LilGadgets Untangled Pro
If you are looking for your toddler’s wireless headphones, then look no further than the LilGadgets Untangled Pro. To make your kid’s listening time splendid, this wireless headphone is available in various colours.
The ear pads are made of breathable mesh material and flexible headbands from SoftTouch for ultimate comfort. The look and feel of this headphone is sure to be what your child will love.
- Up to 12 hours battery life with 180 hours standby
- Compatible with a number of smart devices through Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone
- SharePort feature to connect with other headphones
- Comfortable ear-cushions to give children the astonishing sound and feel
- 5mm cable jack also available to connect with charger
Best Headphones for Toddlers – LilGadgets
4. Riwbox CT-7S
Due to its cat-ear shape, your kid will unquestionably adore the Riwbox CT-7S. Not only the shape, but also the LED lighting in this part gives the toddlers a great feeling.
It is an amazingly shaped foldable Bluetooth headset and a glowing Riwbox cat cartoon sticker on both sides.
This piece is what your child needs to make the most of the listening time when talking about the sound quality and bass. This headphone’s natural, clear, and crisp sound is the stuff to love for sure.
- Foldable Bluetooth headphone with blinking LED lights
- Bluetooth 5.0 and powerful speakers that deliver quality
- ON/OFF LED lights with buttons available on the device
- Switch between wired and wireless mode easily
- Compatible with PC, smartphones, music players, and other devices
- Volume limiters to restrict volume to 85db only
Best Headphones for Toddlers – Riwbox